Lawn Care in Warner Robins
As the seasons change, so do the needs of your lawn. That’s why our lawn care in Warner Robins is tailored to the time of year, ensuring your lawn always looks its best. If you have any issues between appointments, we also offer free service calls between scheduled visits. Lawn care has never been so easy!
When you partner with us for lawn care in Warner Robins, we will:
- Fertilize your lawn based on its growing season - giving your grass the nutrients it needs, when it needs them.
- Treat crabgrass, clover, dandelions, and other stubborn weeds with post-emergent herbicides.
- Use pre-emergent weed control to target weeds before they can sprout, preventing them from becoming an issue.
- Quickly identify and treat lawn diseases before they can destroy your lawn.
Reliable Lawn Care Without a Contract
We believe that lawn care doesn’t have to be complicated, and with our no-contract options, it’s never been easier to get the outdoor space you deserve. You get to choose which services you need, whether it’s routine or a one-time solution, and you can feel confident you’ll receive the best service available.
With our lawn care in Warner Robins, you don’t have to choose between a beautiful lawn and keeping your family safe. That’s because our products are not only effective, but they’re safe. You don’t have to worry about kids or even pets getting into something they shouldn’t.
Get a Free Estimate
Lawn Aeration in Warner Robins
If your lawn has bare spots and brown patches, the culprit might be soil compaction. Over time, soil becomes so compacted that water and nutrients can’t reach the grass roots, leading your turf to thin and slowly die. Luckily, this damage is reversible with our lawn aeration in Warner Robins. We break up soil and thatch buildup to give your grass room to breathe, helping it become healthier than ever.
Benefits of our lawn aeration services in Warner Robins include:
- Stronger roots
- Healthier soil
- Decreased water runoff
- Thicker, more even grass
- Increased drought and disease resistance
- An easier to maintain lawn
Tree and Shrub Care in Warner Robins
Having beautiful, vibrant ornamentals not only looks nice, but it raises your property value. While maintaining these plants on your own is tricky, our tree and shrub care in Warner Robins makes things easy. We identify existing problems, listen to your concerns, and create a custom treatment plan that’s sure to work.
Our tree and shrub care in Warner Robins includes:
- Dormant oil applications to protect against overwintering pests.
- Disease treatment to eliminate fungus such as powdery mildew.
- Fertilization to stimulate new foliage and root growth.
- Protection from pests like mites, scale, aphids, and caterpillars.
No one wants to make a mountain out of a molehill, but when you have a rodent in your yard, it sure feels like a big problem. Moles can cause extensive damage to your property, tearing apart your lawn and ripping up plants. It is best to get rid of them fast so your lawn can stay in beautiful condition. Call us today and a professional mole exterminator will efficiently remove them.
Roots Turf and Ornamental have mole removal services designed just for your yard. We’ll do everything possible to make sure your lawn looks pristine and there are no rodents rumbling around to bother you or your family.
Our mole control package includes:
- Insecticide applied to the landscape of your yard to limit the rodent’s food supply.
- Fumigation of any active tunnels the mole seems to be using.
Take Your Home Back From Moles
Our lawn mole control package will have you and your children playing safely out in the yard with no holes or tunnels to twist your ankles in. Call us to schedule your appointment for mole and vole control today and don’t forget to ask about our 5% off special for seniors, first responders, and veterans!
Should pests persist in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we'll re-service your home for no additional cost to you. That's our guarantee to you!