It is crucial to keep check on all ornamentals. Leaving insects and disease untreated upon trees and shrubs will result in growth defects and eternal damage.
Tree and Shrub Damaging Insects & Disease
- Sooty mold
- Spider mites
- Bag worms
- Mealy bugs
Mauget Tree Injection
Tree injections can be effective against certain kinds of pests. These types of treatments use less volume of material and what is applied, goes directly into the tree.
Mauget injection is actually is a popular tree injection that goes directly into the plant. This injection applies fertilizers, insecticides and fungicides directly into the sap stream of the tree without contaminating the soil, air, groundwater, or the environment. These controlled tree injections are an extremely environmentally friendly way to apply pesticides to trees. Only pests feeding on the tree are directly affected.
Ornamental Tree & Shrub Care Program
- Round 1 (Winter Insect and Disease) Jan-Feb: Application of dormant oil, insecticide, and fungicide
- Round 2 (Early Spring Fert) Mar-Apr: An injectable deep root fertilizer
- Round 3 (Summer Insect and Disease) May-Jun: Application to aid in the prevention of pests over the course of the summer
- Round 4 (Late Summer Insect & Disease) Jul-Aug: Continuing the prevention and elimination of summer pests
- Round 5 (Fall Fertilizer) Sep-Oct: Deep root fertilization